Rehearsal dinners are a long standing tradition when a couple gets married and it is a very usefull one too. Traditionally the groom’s parents paid. Some couples put that expense into the overall wedding budget and pay for it themselves. Additionally, the groom’s mother planned the party and the invite list. However, today there are all kinds of different options out there. With some couples living far away for parents, it might be a better choice for the new couple to plan where the dinner is to be and make those arrangements. Whatever is chosen be sure to get the rehearsal party invitations out to all that will be invited. The rehearsal dinner is usually with all the members of the party and any out of town guests are invited as well. Send out the rehearsal dinner invitations shortly after the wedding invitations have been sent out. Rehearsal dinner invitations are usually not very fancy as the wedding or engagement party invites. No need to break the bank with rehearsal dinner invitations. If everyone on the guest list is as internet access rehearsal dinner party invitations can be sent via email. However, there is nothing nicer than getting a party invitation in the mail.
- Baby showers are probably the sweetest kind of party
- Weddings can be all sorts of affairs
- Are you the lucky one to be throwing a Christmas party?
- A popular baby shower theme is to have couples invited to the party
- Couples wedding showers are where both the bride and groom are celebrated with gifts
- Have you ever been to an engagement party?
- Holiday parties don’t just run till mid December
- for some people planning a party is a fun thing to do
- Rehearsal dinners are a long standing tradition
- Never has it been easier to plan a party